Randino

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Red Velvet Wrasse (cirrhilabrus rubrisqamis). Got him from the CR wednesday-- Abby tried to sell me the rhomboid instead. He is a beauty.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pick up!!! But................

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get one tomorrow. And make sure I put my watermark/gang sign on it. :)

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. The McBook Pro and an IPod. I am having a great time trying to figure things out. spent almost 2k on Apple. I couldn't say no to the Red Velvet. Matt gave me a good deal and Abby tried to sell me the Rhomboid. Not quite ready for that yet.

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Abby showed me that Rhomboid...sorry, I don't see what the big deal is. That fish isn't $200-600 worth of cool. Heck, I know it's blasphemy to say so, but 6-lines or fairies look cooler than that wrasse!

Ouch Paul... 2k? You truly live the student-loan life! I'm sticking with Windoze until I graduate. Then, I'm getting a MacBook for my 'tenure-job' present to myself. For now, I'm absolutely loving my Lenova netbook (2lbs light), which I got for nothing as a part of my summer research assistantship.

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really, I am selling my Lenovo Y410 to my sister. I loved it then hated it. I have sent it in 5 times in almost 2 years and had to hit the system restore button another 4 times. No exaggeration. Yeah, it hurt a little, but I have decent credit and a little saved for it. I may be singing a different tune later in the semester when I start traveling to interviews.

That fish IS $250 worth of cool-- if you are into fish like that. I must admit that there are some beautiful fairies out there. I would love to have my next tank be a fairy wrasse tank, with of course the customary clown pair and maybe a few gobies.

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't argue wrasse taste... but that's a lot of money for a so-so looking fish.
But my Lenovo S10 NETBOOK is awesome... not the same as 'normal' notebooks like the Y410. Just as fast, way less money, and 1/2 the price.

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the best I could do-- i don't have any patience now. Tell me what you think. I would like a pink margin next-- don't know when though.

P1012778.jpg

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randina, you called for a pic, but no comment? What's with that? is it too fuzzy for you?

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I took that pic, I wouldn't want my gang symbol associated with it... ;)

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not my best work, but you get the idea. Plus, you want that fish.

And yeah-- if I saw a supermale, I would definitely think about it. But then again, I don't know what a supermale looks like. :(

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't be adding any fish for a good long while... :)

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never believe you when you say you are not going to get something. That's like listening to me when I say the same thing. Yeah, I hold off for a little while, but in time, I crack and so will you.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not my best work, but you get the idea. Plus, you want that fish.

And yeah-- if I saw a supermale, I would definitely think about it. But then again, I don't know what a supermale looks like. :(

Here's a couple, note the rhomboid tail on the 2nd, not quite so distinct on the first:

image022.jpg

credit reefkeeping.com

RhomboidWrasse3.jpg

credit aquacon.com

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never believe you when you say you are not going to get something. That's like listening to me when I say the same thing. Yeah, I hold off for a little while, but in time, I crack and so will you.

Well, I'm not looking for anything... lol Only a few that I'd actually pick up and I doubt I will find any of those available... :D

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm not looking for anything... lol Only a few that I'd actually pick up and I doubt I will find any of those available... :D

Still don't believe that. One call to Matt and things will quickly change. Thought you wanted the red velvet at one point

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, I'll eventually have one... :) Its just not on my list of fish I need to have right now... :D I'm through with jumpers till I get a jump proof tank that I have room in... ;)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back