Random pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter dorky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dorky

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
725
Reaction score
21
Location
Homewood
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here some pics tht I took today
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362875739.705572.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362875774.168379.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362875786.751632.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362875798.901663.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362875864.250652.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new