Random plumbing parts

Item Price
65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,288
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive got some leftover plumbing parts from different builds ive done. Looking to part ways with it all.

2- 3/4" slip ball valve
2 3/4" unions
3- 1" 45°
3/4" gate valve-used
4-1" UPVC 90°
1-black 90°
2- grounding probes
1/2" slip x slip bulkhead
3/4" slip x slip bulkhead
1" slip x slip bulkhead
2- 3/4" locline adapter w 2 segments each
2 -1/2" x 3/4" locline adapter
3/4" locline adapter w 10 segments
1" x 3/4" locline adapter w 2 segments
3/4" locline 3 segments
3/4" Y locline
1/2" slip adapter w 6 segments


$65 shipped



20260810_193846.jpg

20260810_194522.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new