• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

randy's reef is a thief

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

gambler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gave him cash for 3 items 1 fish and 2 torches received only fish and 1 torch and then ghosted me

OP
OP
G

gambler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clear as day he STOLE $500 FROM ME i would go to court but i dont have the time

Attachments

• 0208231743.mp4
    3 MB
OP
OP
G

gambler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look how after i put up proof the thief is quiet and disappears

Randy’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incase any was wondering I sold coral to this guy before this incident he killed it so stupid me for dealing with him again I guess.

You seem to be getting confused , you purchased YOUR corals and agreed to IN PERSON we met up. As you did also purchase previous coral from before that u killed a few months later , anyways…

U really wanted my other torch I said cool I’ll give u one for a discount since u didn’t really like the one U PURCHASED IN PERSON ANYWAYS.

you agreed I said cool should be a week or so I’ll cut it and let u know

I cut it it wasn’t doing well then I said it will be a wait you said ok I’ll give u the nice one since I “owed” u a discounted torch. I OWED A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR A NICE TORCH NOT OWED HIM A TORCH FOR FREE AS HE DID NOT PAY ME FOR THAT ONE YET.

I promised u another at a discounted price so I’m not saying I didn’t but u would still need to pay for it idk how the hell you are saying u did

I then asked what do you mean? In confusion

then a day later or so u spoke and told me me saying the one u originally bought was dead , and u want the other one or a refund of 500 dollars , what the heck? I’m not giving u anything because u were getting a new one as a discount u did not pay for it yet. You wanted to meet about an hour from me and wanted me to drop it off u said I that’s a bit of a drive to come all the way over there if you would pay me to deliver I would want an extra $200 you then said okay..

NOW YOU'RE SAYING I OWE U IT AS A REFUNd with the coral U KILLED AND SOMEHOW THE ONE u DIDN'T PAY FOR?

you then proceeded to call me 3+ times while I was dealing with a situation in Canada you kept calling and calling telling me I need to give u a REFUND on something u didn’t pay for , but somehow u think u paid for go get a life dude.when I was trying to SPEAK TO U LIKE A HUMAN u KEPT YELLING SAYIG. IM A THIEF BLA BLA how the heck do u expect someone not to block u?

I already told u I have nothing to hide many people purchased from me here you’re the first dirty scum I ever ever had to deal with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gambler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dealt with you 2 times and at first they were both Plesant i even paid an extra $500 to you toward another torch and after i asked you for it you pushed me off again and again until i told you either give me 2nd torch or refund my money toward it (never did i ask for refund on torch that died i bought from you) and you ghosted me. i have dealt and spent thousands of dollars on this epic hobby and your the first person to cheat me like this.
i spent just recently
poto over 5k
redcarpetreef over 2k
queencitycorals over 6k
phibevilaqua over 1k
samsreef 725
austinaquafarms over 1k
reefpro over 4k
your the first person (who even 'somewhat admits to owing me something' to ghosting me for 2 months i asked for a simple reply and you ignored me) who didn't honor their word.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back