Ranked among most extravagant tanks in the world!

Michaelkawa1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice

Would be cool if you could add some pictures and equipment details

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally own an orthodontic practice which holds over 10,000 gallons of the most beautiful tanks in the world, including a 2,000 gallon overhead walk-through tunnel tank. We possess one of the biggest cup corals in the world with a nearly 2-foot diameter. If anyone would like to stop by and check it out for themselves, you are more than welcome to as we are located in sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We love visitors as we have a couple hundred of them every single day. We were also featured on the show fish tank kings which I thought might be neat to include.
Welcome to R2R and thank you for the invitation - for me it is impossible to see this in real life - but I looked at the show and - yes it is something different and probably worth a visit for everyone that can visit your place. Can you please take a picture or a video of your cup coral?

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back