OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool that you get to showcase your Dragon's lair :) and your other cool fish of course! Lol
I do really like this format but I do already have a build thread for it. Should I switch over? This is a cool fun feature...

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do really like this format but I do already have a build thread for it. Should I switch over? This is a cool fun feature...
I created one too and kinda like it better than my build thread. I added a page to mine of just wrasse pics lol But when I added an update it created an auto-post from me that said I made an update... that part is kinda weird.

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I created one too and kinda like it better than my build thread. I added a page to mine of just wrasse pics lol But when I added an update it created an auto-post from me that said I made an update... that part is kinda weird.
Yeah definitely still has some issues like I've been trying to change the main picture without success.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful fish!

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do like this lion fish but it is making feeding dangerous. I mean look where it sits! Saying that it is so beautiful and a surprisingly fun fish. Not sure whether to keep it or to give it to the LFS. It will get too big.

@lion king

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make him come up to you, show him the food then make him chase it, do that to maneuver him where you want him, after a few times start feeding him where you want him regularly, he will eventually come to his feeding spot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make him come up to you, show him the food then make him chase it, do that to maneuver him where you want him, after a few times start feeding him where you want him regularly, he will eventually come to his feeding spot.
She just follows me around the tank like a loyal dog. Always watching. Always hungry.
IMG_7908.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Loving this, friend!
We have similar taste in predators :cool:
You keep them and show them off beautifully. This is my inspiration for my Villains.

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving this, friend!
We have similar taste in predators :cool:
You keep them and show them off beautifully. This is my inspiration for my Villains.
Haha. I've noticed that too. Hope you have success with elektra. Thats one of my dream fish.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back