Rare fish show-off !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cassian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
11 inch Sohal. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2811.jpeg
    IMG_2811.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 34
Not sure how rare these are, but it was the first time I saw one available. It was sold as dwarf sole Aseraggodes sp., and from my research it should only reach 3-4 inches.

It eats pretty much anything I put on the sand bed after lights out, including mysis, LRS, brine shrimp, and also happily hunts any critters like amphipods.

1779516170635.png


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new