Rare Hammers

brandondavidson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
54
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase rare branching hammers? Looking for very unique colors/color combinations. I’ve had my eye on all the reliable vendors but haven’t seen anything as unique as I’m looking for. Please let me know your recommendations or if you yourself have any :) thanks
 
SInce you have vendors you trust, I would encourage you to contact them and see if they have something in aquaculture already, or just to put them on notice of what you are interested in.
 
SInce you have vendors you trust, I would encourage you to contact them and see if they have something in aquaculture already, or just to put them on notice of what you are interested in.
Thank you!
 
In all the times I have looked at that thread I haven’t noticed that typo… @KrisReef

yes, it is the PRINCE OF DARKNESS HAMMER. A vendor got them once they came out and I bought the first one off him.
 
In all the times I have looked at that thread I haven’t noticed that typo… @KrisReef

yes, it is the PRINCE OF DARKNESS HAMMER. A vendor got them once they came out and I bought the first one off him.
I had read it a few times and my dyslexic mind alway saw Prince, until today when I noticed "Price." They often say, "The devil is in the details?" :)

On Fire GIF
 
I have a few unique ones other then the Prince of Darkness but not ready to sell any yet.

The gold and green stems with the blue/purple tips of that hammer is really cool. Not ones you typically find continuously available.


IMG_3256.jpeg
 
Bumping this thread to see if anyone has any pink tip/other rare color combos or if you have vendor recommendations! Thanks
 
I’m lucky to be able to drive to Kung Fu Corals in San Diego. He gets many amazing torches, and I suspect that he can get (or has) some unique hammers?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new