Rare Paly/zoa's For Trade

ZooYorkUnderworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK! I am doing some rearanging and some downsizing so I decided to trade some of my collection of zoas!

what I have: whodah cat eyes 10polyps
toxic green palythoa grandis 3 polyps
red wines 6-7 polyps
mandarin oranges 3 polyps
nuc greens 5 polyps
sour apples 5-6 polyps
eagle eyes 6 polyps
and 5-6 polyps of a pink paly with yellow skirt-got em from marv and they are awesome just dont know the name:hammer:

what I want: aussie acans,micro's, dendro's

all the frags I have came from marvin,jabol,or pookstreet-all healthy and growing so please no bs trades nor 1/2" fresh cut frags because I am not interested-I will post pics after work! thanks for looking!
 
i have some aussie acans and micros :D interested in
whodah cat eyes 10polyps
red wines 6-7 polyps
mandarin oranges 3 polyps
nuc greens 5 polyps
sour apples 5-6 polyps
pink elephants
 
im interested in the red wines nucs and pink elephants...if vince doesnt want them...
 
OK, I have gotten a large response on these so I have to check times and such as to how the line will form- just an fyi- dont get mad if I dont trade , I already have a few acans and micro's myself and do not want doubles or corals that I do not like for that matter, LOL pics will come at one point tonight folks!
 
k guys I will respond to pm's and post pics in the am- just worked a double..:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new