• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare pink tip glitter HGs

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CA Reefer 300G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
285
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Standard DOA policy


These are the newest & hottest HG torches. Very rare. We don’t see these very often. Naturally glitter tentacles. Won’t lose color. PM for questions.

#1 splitting almost 2 heads pink tip glitter HG torch $700 shipped

#2 single head pink tip glitter HG $550 shipped

IMG_9239.jpeg IMG_9240.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new