Rare Reef is awesome!

LivinTheSwreefLife

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
568
Reaction score
273
Location
Baltimore MD
I actually ordered from them a few months ago but at the time I didn't see that they were a sponsor here (are they new)? Anyway I thought at the time that it was a shame I didn't have a place to leave my rave review.

My experience buying from them was AWESOME. I bought 2 WYSIWYG pieces and they sent me a bunch of additional free frags as well. Just a great experience overall, healthy livestock and will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new