(RARE) shot

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
caught this guy eatting green mushrooms.
100_1232.jpg
100_1234.jpg
100_1233.jpg
 
lol sweet, is that a rock anemone?
yah, wish it had arms were it could eat them all. those s-roons was one of those { honey i got too have 1} things now there everywere
fishhit.gif
 
Thats one way to get rid of those weedy shrooms. One of my friends has a whole tank full of those, poor guy. I can't even sell them. lol
 
Thats one way to get rid of those weedy shrooms. One of my friends has a whole tank full of those, poor guy. I can't even sell them. lol
I know what you mean, I pick them out everytime i'm in the tank. sometimes i wonder if the more you take away the more they multiply
 
You can usually bring them to the LFS for a few $$ store credit... I hate killing things just because I don't want them anymore.. so I always try to bring them up there... for other beginners to get ...
 
You can usually bring them to the LFS for a few $$ store credit... I hate killing things just because I don't want them anymore.. so I always try to bring them up there... for other beginners to get ...
I understand what your saying, But there or only 1 LFS here and i have gave them plenty, they dont want anymore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new