Rash on tang

Rolandocrtz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a scopes hybrid in at and started a skin problem after dosing parzi pro ..
7BBEACE0-684D-462F-B4E8-05B7193DCA77.jpeg
E51769E9-8A57-4982-B7A7-6E3D76800B03.jpeg DEDC3A60-4DAA-4644-8D91-84B26DE52A04.jpeg
 
I dont use prazi pro in salt water fish. It caused ny blond naso tang to swell immensely in the belly when using it. Comfirmed with searchs it did this to other leolle with the same fish.

I dont think prazi is safe for marine fish but thats just me of course
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new