Raspberry Nasuta looks completely purple for some reason

Curtis Scott

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Centreville, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water quality is great. Anyone ever experience this or have any idea what could be causing this?

I do run LEDs, but my rainbow Nasuta looks great.
 
I am assuming these are both grahms nasutas? I found the rainbow to be super easy to grow but the raspberry is really finicky and a slower grower for sure. Lets see a pic!
 
A little weirded out you knew they were from Graham. haha How did you know that, wild guess based on my location?

I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe it's not getting enough light, but I don't know.

I am assuming these are both grahms nasutas? I found the rainbow to be super easy to grow but the raspberry is really finicky and a slower grower for sure. Lets see a pic!
 
Try a topview with the LED's.
Some of the corals with blue or purple don't look what they suppose to look like under LED's.
From a top view you see the real colors.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new