rasta torch coral reseeding, dont know why

myles4miles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Messages
133
Reaction score
51
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an
IMG_0979.jpg
area in my tank with 4 different torches a rasta and some others, but my rasta torch has been receeding the past week or so, no brown jelly though. also maybe I'm crazy but a smaller torch kinda looks like it starting to recede in a small spot I'm not sure though, besides that I have tons of coral, frogs, hammers and so on and nothing else is receding
PS I've had brown jelly on a coral a while ago but this isn't brown jelly or not yet. should I treat it or should I throw it out, its a 40$ rasta torch so I'm not concerned mainly concerned for the dragon soul next to it that kinda looks like a small piece of it is receding
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new