Rastas f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChiefAcan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChiefAcan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I'm looking to get rid of two frags of rasta zoas. One has 8-10 head and I'm asking $60 and the other has 4-6 heads and I'm asking $30.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 205

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new