• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rastas

  • Thread starter Thread starter sw52275
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sw52275

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a big piece of rastas I'd like to sale. I just counted and by my count there are between 40-50 polyps. These will come on a Big Un from gooch at the Alternative Reef. I'd like to get $250 for the whole thing. The aiptasia has been removed from them as well.

sw52275-albums-coral-picture32102-dsc-0990.jpg
 
Great price I sold a piece not so long ago just like this one for same price I believe
 
Sorry guys, been busy with a new baby and forgot about updating the thread. These are sold and shipping out tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new