Rastas!

lakeviewink

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
906
Reaction score
15
Location
Petoskey, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
056.JPG

This is the colony, not a frag
3 frags- 5p $60+shipping or $80 shipped

Pest free, The only pests I have in my system are blue-leg hermits!

Shipping- USPS overnight, I've shipped many times, so far no problems. It is a great time of year to ship corals.
Thanks for looking- PM is best!
 
Interested, but how many polyps total? Just one state below, so might get to me fast. Is it 5 polyps for $80 shipped? Or 15 polyps?
Thanks.
 
Interested, but how many polyps total? Just one state below, so might get to me fast. Is it 5 polyps for $80 shipped? Or 15 polyps?
Thanks.

I just shipped some to Indy, overnight, and I was told they opened right up.
I can cut whatever size frag you want, up to 15polyps. I'm just offering 5 polyp frags for $80 shipped. Or $60+ shipping and other zoas and SPS frags for $10-20 to offset the shipping cost. Its customer choice. I just was lazy in posting, I have RDE/GBP combo, whammin watermelon, blue abyss, carribean beauties,Keds red for zoas and ORA green birdsnest, ORA Spongodes, red digi for SPS.
 
Last edited:
These are not the actual frags;mother colonies of frags
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347689827.286775.jpg

Car. Beauties and blue abyss
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347689881.701749.jpg

Wham. Watermelon(similar to eagle eye)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347689977.831144.jpg

Keds Red
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347690032.120278.jpg

Radioactive Dragon Eye/Green Bay Packer combo( I have one wyswyg and solo RDE frag)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347690420.537570.jpg

SPS

I think that's everything I mentioned. I hope this helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new