Rate my aquascape please

Kammetal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
429
Reaction score
174
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got done aquascaping my Red Sea max 130D what you guys think?
I have 3 clowns in the tank
Advice appreciated


b45f6f2a7980cae44fce3e4406a562c8.jpg
f0bdb81a962244f944e1988c9207eb70.jpg
4e52e6ae42905740392f3a36611d1e07.jpg
e8839af5b30a2f65055faa27d1165b28.jpg
 
Very nice; personally, I like the "full" look - would just make sure there are open margins between rock and glass to maximize water movement and that corals have room to grow and not damage neighbors. Would like to see a FTS.
 
Well I did end up redoing it. I ended up taking out some rock etc.... in the process a mushroom squirted me in the eye I felt dizzy for a while weird....

0500facdeb68f688fc9dba47ead4ed21.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new