Ray’s Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramous42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome friend!

Pics, pics

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.
Welcome
IMG_20191119_223714_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new