Ray’s Reef

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Corals.com
OP
Ramous42

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

CasaReefer

The New Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R Ramous... First... " Thank You For Your Service Sir" Second... Glad you pulled it all back together.. Maybe some pics when you get a minute. Not like an ORDER or anything like that we all just nosy:)

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 224 43.5%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • Other

Votes: 46 8.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors