Ray’s Reef

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

OP
Ramous42

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R Ramous... First... " Thank You For Your Service Sir" Second... Glad you pulled it all back together.. Maybe some pics when you get a minute. Not like an ORDER or anything like that we all just nosy:)

Last edited:
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Corals.com
Mega Meltdown After Sale

What is your most favorite type of reef tank?

• SPS dominated

Votes: 202 21.1%
  • LPS dominated

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • Soft Coral dominated

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • Zoa dominated

Votes: 20 2.1%
  • Mixed Reef

Votes: 595 62.0%
  • Fish focused

Votes: 17 1.8%