Ray’s Reef

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Welcome back to the hobby. Sorry to hear about your tank crash but I am sure you will bounce right back!

WELCOME BACK.gif

OP
OP
Ramous42

Ramous42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Ray and I currently have a 180 gallon mixed reef tank. I have been in the hobby since 2002 but I took a break for a few years due to life changes, military, family etc.. I got back into it last year. I experienced the unfortunate tank crash July 4th weekend due to a power outage while I was out of town. I have restarted and everything is slowly back to normal. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all.

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Ramous... First... " Thank You For Your Service Sir" Second... Glad you pulled it all back together.. Maybe some pics when you get a minute. Not like an ORDER or anything like that we all just nosy:)

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back