RB Video Contest!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Powered By Reef Breeders Video Contest!

Hey Everyone,

We are working on a new website and would like to showcase one of our customers aquariums on the new home page. In order to enter, please submit a photo and short video of your aquarium to the reefbreeders team via facebook, you can submit your entry in the comments.

The winner will receive a new Reef Power RP-M pump and a Reef Breeders embroidered hat, a $150 value, as well as a FREE upgrade kit for your Photon V2 (if you do not already have the plus version). Second place will receive a Reef Breeders Hat and media reactor, and Third place will receive a Reef Breeders Hat. Rules are as follows:

1) All photos/videos must show your lights, and the Reef Breeders logo on the bottom. The lights must be Photon-V2 or V2+. No T-5 supplements or other light fixtures should be over your tank during the photo/videos. Canopies are okay, but may be a factor in selecting a winner- if possible open your canopy to show the lights.

2) The video must be static- meaning filmed from a single location, with no camera movement. It should be 5-10 seconds in duration. Both the photo and video must be high resolution. Phone pictures are acceptable but not preferred.

3) Contest ends June 1st, a winner will be selected based on photo/video quality, aquarium appearance, neatness of light placement/installation, and creativeness.

4) Submissions are accepted via replies to this post, private messages, or email.

Good Luck, and thank you for choosing Reef Breeders to Power Your Tank!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back