RBTA moved toward feeding area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ballyhoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ballyhoo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
840
Reaction score
228
Location
san diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a small RBTA a couple months ago and placed her on this natural style frag self, but it had over time moved opposite side of the shelf and as I feed the fish every day through the Kraken reef port I'm not sure if it has drifted towards that area because that's where I feed the fish? it's a little further from the center of the tank where it gets more light.

IMG_0857.jpeg
 
It’s possible it moved there because it likes the food it’s getting. It could also like the flow and light better there. There’s many reasons why they move, if it likes a spot then it’ll stay there. How long has it been sitting there?
 
Slowly drifted to that spot from the other side of the ledge, but last few days it's been pretty in my face right where I feed the fish. lol. It's like the fish all Circle in that area because that's where I feed and now the Rbta is there too.
It’s possible it moved there because it likes the food it’s getting. It could also like the flow and light better there. There’s many reasons why they move, if it likes a spot then it’ll stay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new