• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA

learjet3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several RBTA to get rid of. Local pickup only for now. $100.00 each. Currently two are in an acclimation box ready to go, the rest are stuck to rocks still. The one stuck to the right side of the overflow and the one at the top middle are the two I have ready to go right now. They are quite large. Daytona Beach area.

IMG_1147.jpg
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Daytona beach as well- I would take a handful of them if you’d give me a deal! Ideally I’d take 5 or 6 would you do a discount for doing that many?? Also have some stuff to trade if that helps!

OP
OP
L

learjet3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting them off the rocks is limiting my ability to sell them at this point. While I would love to sell you that many, I only have two right now that are not attached to my rockwork. I don't really want to get rid of the large piece of live rock they are attached too, but if you had a large piece to replace it with I might consider it. I know it sounds dumb, but my live rock is real indo live rock and you can't get it anymore, I am kind of attached to it...

OP
OP
L

learjet3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have one very nice, large specimen in the acclimation box ready to go.

Back