• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Still have a bunch!
 
More available. Picture taken just now!
IMG_1496.jpeg
 
Hi I’m very interested. I’m located in Howey in the Hills. Do you have any available?
 
Last edited:
Have about 13 of RBTA ready to go. Shipping available now. Shipping cost will vary depending on location. Asking $50 (size varies) plus shipping. Located in Leesburg/Tavares area. Willing to meet if it’s reasonable.

E62C2B70-2566-4FA2-8CFB-D1E14BAF56C3.jpeg
Is shipping included? I’m really interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new