RBTAs taking over my tank

Surferchik

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Little elm, texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364324094.944167.jpg
the complete take over

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364324143.750616.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1364324169.851875.jpg
early on

Sad but I'm going to have to sell 2 of them. I've never had such beautiful anemones before.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
You are doing something right! You will make some buyers very happy.
 
Looking good.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new