• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reactor, magnetic probe holder

Item Price
Thread closed
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DHill6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
1,696
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tonga branch $10 lb. Listed by # with weight. Rounded off to closest, highest lb. I’m not figuring in oz. Shipping is added after boxed to zip code, PM. Reactor $25, magnetic tube holder $6.00
Tonga:
1@ 20
2@$20
3@$60
4@30
5@$60
6@$30
7@$30
IMG_5151.jpeg
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg
IMG_5144.jpeg
IMG_5140.jpeg
IMG_5137.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg
 
PM for longest measurement of these branches. I didn’t add these pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new