• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Read gonia for sell

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RED gonia sorry don't see how to edit title
cameringo_20210812_143634.jpg

Have had this for year and half maybe closer to two years. But taking up to much space need gone local pick up only. 100$ O.B.O. if not sold by weekend I will be taking to my lfs to get Penny's only reason for selling is I need to put my clam there because my torches are touching the clam and I need the room.

Thanks for looking

Located near Ann arbor Michigan

Last edited:

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Have had this for year and half maybe closer to two years. But taking up to much space need gone local pick up only. 100$ O.B.O. if not sold by weekend I will be taking to my lfs to get Penny's only reason for selling is I need to put my clam there because my torches are touching the clam and I need the room.

Thanks for looking

If you decide to ship i'd buy it in a heartbeat. Please advise.

Rob0019

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RED gonia sorry don't see how to edit title

Thanks for looking

I'll take it. Pm sent

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 111 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back