Read the Policies

br116

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Location
earth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my 20 years in the hobby I wasn't expecting to be EXTREME hit with deceptive business practices. But nothing like life to teach you an EXTREME lesson.
Have you encountered a DOA credit policy that states you can't use your funds during a Sale?
Isn't the money used to purchase the item still money?
By enacting that rule one effectively forces you to EXTREME cover the difference, which is not right.
I reviewed what seems the top 5 vendors online and none of them have that EXTREME policy.
So, learn from my mistake and read those policies.
Safe reefing.
 
In my 20 years in the hobby I wasn't expecting to be EXTREME hit with deceptive business practices. But nothing like life to teach you an EXTREME lesson.
Have you encountered a DOA credit policy that states you can't use your funds during a Sale?
Isn't the money used to purchase the item still money?
By enacting that rule one effectively forces you to EXTREME cover the difference, which is not right.
I reviewed what seems the top 5 vendors online and none of them have that EXTREME policy.
So, learn from my mistake and read those policies.
Safe reefing.
I found this to be an EXTREME read. 😆
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new