Ready for SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr.b306
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mr.b306

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Location
Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve just done a little re scaping to prep for addition of some sps corals. This will first real go at some more intermediate sps coral. Currently I have added a couple of encrusting montis (mystic and sunset) they are not glue in place yet as I’m decided exactly where to place everything.

I’m looking for some suggestions on placement (in my tank specifically) and types sps that you have had good experience with.

I have included a current pic of the tank as of today.

890B6104-0C9D-4BBB-BC3A-6DBF0D597DF6.jpeg
 
Your tank looks well established with a lot of coralline algae. I would say you are good to go. I have mostly softies and lps and a couple easy sps, birdsnest and monti cap. I’m sure the stickheads will chime in and help you out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new