Howdy.jpg

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sharkhello.gif

I love me some Nems! Welcome. The beautiful thing about nems...is that the more you know... the more you'll realize you don't know. They are curious little buggers. Welcome to R2R.

OP
OP
Reef4Fish

Reef4Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Tell us more about your set up and what you want to keep. Anemones? What kind? Lots of options.
I currently have a 29 gallon tank set up with 2 cinnamon clown fish, some different kinds of algae and a rock anemone. I have a divider in the tank to keep my clowns separate. Otherwise they shred each other. I got more snails to eat the algae, but there busy mating. On the left side I already had one by its self. She's doing a much better job eating the algae. Than the 8 on the other side.
20200428_213002.jpg

OP
OP
Reef4Fish

Reef4Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the nem and nitrite snails on Friday. I had one
I currently have a 29 gallon tank set up with 2 cinnamon clown fish, some different kinds of algae and a rock anemone. I have a divider in the tank to keep my clowns separate. Otherwise they shred each other. I got more snails to eat the algae, but there busy mating. On the left side I already had one by its self. She's doing a much better job eating the algae. Than the 8 on the other side.
20200428_213002.jpg
Glad you could join us. And very glad you want to look into everything, BEFORE, you purchase it. ;)
I have done lots of research previously on all my creatures and tank set up before purchasing, but there is always room to learn and questions to ask that we haven't thought of yet. :) I'm grateful to now be apart of the R2R family

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back