Ready to learn tips on keeping anemones

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
sharkhello.gif

I love me some Nems! Welcome. The beautiful thing about nems...is that the more you know... the more you'll realize you don't know. They are curious little buggers. Welcome to R2R.
 
Welcome! Tell us more about your set up and what you want to keep. Anemones? What kind? Lots of options.
I currently have a 29 gallon tank set up with 2 cinnamon clown fish, some different kinds of algae and a rock anemone. I have a divider in the tank to keep my clowns separate. Otherwise they shred each other. I got more snails to eat the algae, but there busy mating. On the left side I already had one by its self. She's doing a much better job eating the algae. Than the 8 on the other side.
20200428_213002.jpg
 
I just got the nem and nitrite snails on Friday. I had one
I currently have a 29 gallon tank set up with 2 cinnamon clown fish, some different kinds of algae and a rock anemone. I have a divider in the tank to keep my clowns separate. Otherwise they shred each other. I got more snails to eat the algae, but there busy mating. On the left side I already had one by its self. She's doing a much better job eating the algae. Than the 8 on the other side.
20200428_213002.jpg
Glad you could join us. And very glad you want to look into everything, BEFORE, you purchase it. ;)
I have done lots of research previously on all my creatures and tank set up before purchasing, but there is always room to learn and questions to ask that we haven't thought of yet. :) I'm grateful to now be apart of the R2R family
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new