Real Reef Live Rock

sharkster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into getting some Real Reef Live Rock from Pacific East Aquaculture. Has anyone order live rock from them lately? There are so many vendors to chose from and I'm new at this. I'm just getting ready to set up a Red Sea 250 from scratch and like the look of the Real Reef rock. My only concern is if it can suffer during shipping. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed!

maleshka21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into getting some Real Reef Live Rock from Pacific East Aquaculture. Has anyone order live rock from them lately? There are so many vendors to chose from and I'm new at this. I'm just getting ready to set up a Red Sea 250 from scratch and like the look of the Real Reef rock. My only concern is if it can suffer during shipping. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed!
Hi I don’t know anything about real live rock from this place. But here is my take on live rock
My old 40 gallons had live rock and I hated because of all hitchhikers like aptesia worms star fish it was a pain
My newest rs 625xxl has dry purple rocks and I love it no surprises
I know that rock is a bit expensive but worth the headache
By the way we love RS aquariums

Attachments

• 4AD1E93B-5A53-44B8-BC29-7B33C681BD2E.jpeg
    4AD1E93B-5A53-44B8-BC29-7B33C681BD2E.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 50

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back