Real Reef Rock

Thresher's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to be able to create a good looking scape in my first tank and really like the look of Real Reef Rock dry rock. Does anybody have any experience with this rock? I've seen some people saying that they had nothing but problems with it. I want to have shape to my reef!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to be able to create a good looking scape in my first tank and really like the look of Real Reef Rock dry rock. Does anybody have any experience with this rock? I've seen some people saying that they had nothing but problems with it. I want to have shape to my reef!
I use caribsea rocks and sand. Their rocks have shapes from base rock, to clumps, to trees, small and big arches and even a tree sculpture! Ive got that one in the middle of my big tank and its so beautiful and lots of my fish have claimed a “branch” as their own!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use caribsea rocks and sand. Their rocks have shapes from base rock, to clumps, to trees, small and big arches and even a tree sculpture! Ive got that one in the middle of my big tank and its so beautiful and lots of my fish have claimed a “branch” as their own!
The real reef rock I got from someone I bought a whole tank from had noting but those nasty pyramid snails (their name starts with a V I just cant remember)! But I love my caribsea rock, they are a deep purple to make it look more natural plus the coating that makes them purple is full of good bacteria and really helps the cycle!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back