Reasonable Budget for a first timer?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oddly I find the aquascaping to be the most daunting for me, I am hoping I am just being over the top with it but last time I hardcore struggled with this **** lol
See... Aquascaping to me, is one of the best parts. You're not married to it until it's overgrown with coral. I don't want to detail this thread, but you're welcome to come over into mine and we can talk about it. Bring a few other scape guys into the Convo.

OP
OP
vittpsu21

vittpsu21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See... Aquascaping to me, is one of the best parts. You're not married to it until it's overgrown with coral. I don't want to detail this thread, but you're welcome to come over into mine and we can talk about it. Bring a few other scape guys into the Convo.
yeah might have to do that, I think this thread has sussed out a lot of my questions, my only big outstanding one is exactly how many blades I would even need. 1 person did weigh in and say they though 5 was too many and mentioned 3, so hopefully I can get to ordering this week. Just went and picked up the lumber for the stand a few minutes ago lol

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah might have to do that, I think this thread has sussed out a lot of my questions, my only big outstanding one is exactly how many blades I would even need. 1 person did weigh in and say they though 5 was too many and mentioned 3, so hopefully I can get to ordering this week. Just went and picked up the lumber for the stand a few minutes ago lol

Not wasting any time, I like it.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back