Reboot of a 12 long

RedneckReefer68

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
637
Reaction score
233
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a ALK issue and lost my sps, so I figured it was the perfect time to reboot it and rescape. Will probably stay softy/lps for a while till weather warms up enough for shipping sps without worries.

IMG_0275.JPG
 
Always excited for a good reboot! I just rebooted my tank after my move. What fish are in there?
 
I like your scape! Did you silicone the branch to the tank? Or do you have something more clever keeping it in place?
 
Updated FTS
I'm close to being full, now it's time to finalize Coral placement. Most of the zoas plugs are already glued on the branch. I also have red planet, pink lemonade and if sunset Stylo frags not pictured. Scape is not set in stone at the moment. The white frag mag in the middle will also be coming out. It has the acros on it at the moment acclimating to light and water. I received then Thursday.

11143dc38fbe73d3f4e002ba4348d00e.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new