rebuilt my 300 and upgrading everything :)

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers well its time to rebuild my 300 gal tank and stand so while i'm at it i decided to upgrade everything. first off I woke up one morning to the side panel blown out and leaking this was the 4th time it has sprung a leak thanks to the AWESOME local lfs that "built" it lol so after my house flooded for the last time and hearing my wife tell me to get rid of it or fix it ourselves i decided to fix everything properly and upgrade. SO right now i'm in the finishing stages of the stand just have to skin it and stain it. so let the pics and updates begin first off the stand i will take pics of the equipment later and also the AWESOME Reef Radiance LEDS i received today from Rick :) Happy reefing !

image.jpeg
photo.jpg
on the stand i am adding 18" to the front for a bar top so when i get kicked out of bed i have a place to relax lol also going to put granite on the top
image (1).jpg
tlf 550 reactors im going to run carbon and gfo
photo (1).jpg
bubble magus curve 9 skimmer w bubble plate
108.jpg
The last pic is of the old set up .. i will be running a mag 12 and a mag 9.5 temporary till i get my Jebao 12000 dc pump more to come soon comments appreciate any and all comments

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He replaced my livestock once but then the right side had no silicone and the only thing holding it together was the 2x4 top rim and thats why it blew for the last time i bought a new front glass pane as i got ****** and broke it lol . Its been a disaster for the past year with this tank but time to fix that myself ;)

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But no he didn't help with clean up expenses ad i live in AZ so my house is all tile so it just flooded the kitchen and garage

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya no giving up here lol been in the hobby to longor and have way to much invested to walk away rather build it right and take my time then go buy everything brand new and rush it gives me a chance to set it up exectly how i want

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1383533672.128681.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1383533708.782404.jpg

Now time to check my plumbing and start to fill her up I already have 400 gal of pre made salt on hand so will be pretty quick to fill ;) .. Enjoy the update I will have more to come this week . Comments aprichated :)

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No updates yet I am just coming home from the hospital so I will be updating soon hopefully lol

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back