• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Received Wrong Frag from WWC...Again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skysoblue987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is a link to the ebay listing of the coral I won. Attached is a pic of the frag I received.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWC-Pink-S...xZAa0CcEJFNwjcaD%2Fe4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the second time this has happened to me. Do you guys think I would not noticed? That I would let it go?

Don't bother with apologies, gift cards or replacement. I'm finished with you guys.

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_1191.JPG

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Description
You will receive one frag of the item listed. Our frags are typically 3/4" to 1"+ in size. When titled WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) photos will be exactly what you receive. NON-WYSIWYG frags may differ slightly in color and size from photo. Please be aware that auctions now end every 30 seconds! This is due to the sheer numbers of frags we are putting up every week! Have fun!

The frag you bid on is not marked WYSIWYG. Am I missing something here?

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was just working on a response that mirrored the above, but I'm with GCarroll.... it wasn't a WYSIWYG auction.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so confused as well. looks like the frag provided is nicer and chunkier than the stock photo with an additional eye and is as advertised not WYSIWYG.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with others. Non_WYSIWYG but it's the same coral. Looks exactly like what WWC said it would be, and a very nice item for a stock coral. I would be very pleased personally.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha . It’s cool we’ve all been there. Make sure to buy WYSIWYG frags from now on, if you want the exact piece pictured.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there myself, its always in the details with anything E-Bay ....Now I have had live sales substituted with smaller pieces so they threw in a freebie, still not the same and it sucks especially with a high end signature piece.
Today will be overcast with a few rumbles of thunder.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is a link to the ebay listing of the coral I won. Attached is a pic of the frag I received.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWC-Pink-Sapphire-Chalice-Live-Coral-Frag-World-Wide-Corals-286-/282923853892?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=sby5a7uIxZAa0CcEJFNwjcaD%2Fe4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the second time this has happened to me. Do you guys think I would not noticed? That I would let it go?

Don't bother with apologies, gift cards or replacement. I'm finished with you guys.

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_1191.JPG

Greetings, hopefully we can still make this right. All I can say is that eBay can be a little confusing with what is WYSIWYG versus our Live Coral Frag. We attempt to state it very clearly in the description under each eBay item, but obviously it is in fine print and can be overlooked.

We would still like to help you out if that is something you are interested in doing.

Please contact - Chris Turnier at WWC and I'll do whatever is in my power to try to mend our relationship.

Thanks again and I do hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.7%
Back