Recent Favorite: TSA Spyro The Dragon

michael giordano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
459
Reaction score
391
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really love this piece and it is starting to take off in last month. It has every color in the rainbow and glows in my tank. This pic is just a crappy iPhone picture, but it is a true stunner in person. I have a TSA Fruity Pebbles as well that is my close second, but I faded that coral with my recent light change.

7AA3FDCD-F39D-4E6F-A3D6-4A2EF3B3ADBA.jpeg
 
Gorgeous!
 
Wow this acro is gorgeous.
How long you had it and what's its growth and care like?
 
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.
 
Wow this acro is gorgeous.
How long you had it and what's its growth and care like?
I have had it 7 months now from a inch Frag and it likes high light and tons of flow. The growth is average, but the colors really took hold, like a lot of corals after it developed into a small colony.
 
I have had it 7 months now from a inch Frag and it likes high light and tons of flow. The growth is average, but the colors really took hold, like a lot of corals after it developed into a small colony.
Do you happen to know who cares it?
What's its name exactly?
 
Really love this piece and it is starting to take off in last month. It has every color in the rainbow and glows in my tank. This pic is just a crappy iPhone picture, but it is a true stunner in person. I have a TSA Fruity Pebbles as well that is my close second, but I faded that coral with my recent light change.

7AA3FDCD-F39D-4E6F-A3D6-4A2EF3B3ADBA.jpeg

Looks great. Any daytime shots of it by any chance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new