Recommend me a doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
146
Reaction score
37
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a doser. I'm currently dosing Reef Zlements InOne manually at the moment.

I don't have much room in my cabinet and absolutely no room outside of it. I need something I can screw to the side.

I've seen a Reef Factory Dosing Pump Pro X1, going half price on a website in my country.
Is it a good buy?
 
My kamoer F1 Pro is about 6 years old now, it still works perfectly for me for dosing AFR.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new