Recommend me an affordable wave maker for 90gal

I like jebaos except two bad experiences, the cross flow gyre was too loud and one ow25 magnet was rusted after a few years.
 
Since this thread has been revived - I will say I’ve had better luck with Jebao than Maxspect, AI, or EcoTech. I’ve used all and have had way less issues with Jebao. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky, but the MP40 had noise issues, XF350s lost a ton of flow after only a week in the tank without cleaning, and AI have just quit on me.
 
Still going! I have in the 8 years I’ve been running my current tank I’ve probably bought 12 Jebao wave makers and I think 7 of them are still working either in the DT or frag tanks. They’re the only ones I buy. Still a believer. The weak point is the controller and power supply, they don’t like saltwater.
Thanks for the reply!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new