Recommendations for anemone lighting

SemiSarcastic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Location
Columbus
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at getting a new light setup that would work for when I'm able to add anemones to my tank. I know since my tank is still young it wont be for a while but I'd like to have my lights well in advance. Are these suitable lights? If not, can someone recommend a good light setup (I prefer something with brackets instead of the hanging type). Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B08K4324ZR
 
I'm looking at getting a new light setup that would work for when I'm able to add anemones to my tank. I know since my tank is still young it wont be for a while but I'd like to have my lights well in advance. Are these suitable lights? If not, can someone recommend a good light setup (I prefer something with brackets instead of the hanging type). Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B08K4324ZR
IMO not enough, you get what you pay for . What is Tank size, and what Nem's are you thinking of keeping? Some will tolerate a bit less light than others.
 
Upvote 0
It depends on how big is your fish tank. I would recommend ai highjax 26. Is work really well for corals and anemone.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new