Recommendations for high light sps

whitelightning77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
482
Reaction score
534
Location
S. Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a peak on my rockwork that is still bare. I'm having a hard time finding coral thatbwont bleach up there. I'm running a hybrid led system with dual 250 MH radiums. Last time I checked, that spot got around 700 par+. I have a granulosa frag, purple bonsai, hysterix birdsnest and an anacropora that still need to be moved to their final places, but not sure if those likensuch high par. Any recommendations on species that will thrive in that spot?

20191124_084718.jpg 20191124_084709.jpg
 
Either birdness or purple bonsai. The others prefer lower light.
 
Any acropora with thicker branches like Humilis, monticulosa, robusta, or even types like aspera will do best in a spot with that much par.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new