Recommendations on 2 in 1 paints

i've been doing inside white for many years. it makes sense because it hides salt creep better!
This is our first time with salt. It makes perfect sense. Very smart idea.
 
8c6e2cd5a9d8e9900bf7d5ce2b3d9fcb.jpg


963d267902dbfe27ad0565ea74ba17e1.jpg


This is what I used. Turned out beautiful. Shot the inside with the same paint, but white.

87b5126156c87b927a4305c83be03f1f.jpg


0e8cf529dc9ec6a31a606f22314a31fe.jpg

I sent you a PM with a few questions. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new