Recommendations on lighting for 25 lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunday101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sunday101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
60517
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm currently looking for recommendations on lighting for my "IM 25 gallon lagoon". In my past tank "IM nuvo 40 gallon" I had a AI prime 16hd and upgraded to the Hydra 32hd but sold everything 4 years ago and got back into the hobby. I noticed that AI now has the edge 44. Wanting to see what people recommend and has worked for their similar setup. Trying to keep costs somewhat in mind. The corals I'm looking to keep is Lps and some Sps.
 
I have an IM 25 lagoon and use a reefbreeder 24" light. I have to dial it WAY back otherwise id cook the corals. I think its 40% max on the blues at the moment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new