Recommended Jebao models

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thisisfine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thisisfine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
166
Reaction score
43
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to add some wavemakers to a 92g tank I inherited. There's currently just one working wavemaker more generic than Jebao with a controller that makes zero sense. I'd love to add MP-40's but honestly not looking to drop that kind of money on this tank.

Any recommendations on models or type? I have 2 of the SLW in a prostar 60 tank that work like trucks but obviously do not have the customization of ecotech. The SLW mimic neros, SDW's mimic ecotech and then they have gyres. Really only have experience with the SLW models. Gauging what makes the most sense in a corner bowfront.

Thanks!
 
the difference in models are either wifi capability or "power"

i use a scp-70 gyre in my 40B and had to turn it down a bit as i use it for surface agitation. for a 90 i would do a scp90 gyre and maybe two smaller wave pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new