Recommended LFS in Los Angeles Area

widarecu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm flying in 2 weeks to Las Vegas for a work conference with a stop over in Los Angeles for a couple of days, what would you say is the best LFS around the LA area that I should definitely drop by and visit?

I'm looking to buy some Neptune gear (ATK V2, flow sensors, Trident ... I wish, leak detection sensors, etc.) and some other gear here and there that I'm missing, so a shop with enough stock would be great.

Also I wouldn't mind having a look to corals and fish just to get jealous as I won't be able to bring anything back with me to Australia :(

flyline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lax aquarium is a cool store to check out they have a web site you can look at before you go, too bad you can’t take animals back I could find the name but there is a good fish store in Compton that always has great deals

OP
OP
widarecu

widarecu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lax aquarium is a cool store to check out they have a web site you can look at before you go, too bad you can’t take animals back I could find the name but there is a good fish store in Compton that always has great deals
Ellis aquatics is the name you're looking for.
Vivid Aquariums for sure

Thanks guys, all in my list now, I’ll plan a full aquarium shopping day with that =D

Back