Recommended Scorpionfish Vendors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhines
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rhines

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are peoples recommended vendors? I have a few in mind I plan on buying from, but I am looking for others' thoughts as well. I'm looking for a nice Leaf Scorpion (T. Tricanthus) primarily at the moment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new