Recommended tank companies

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My next tank is probably going to be a Waterbox, there are a couple others on the list. But I think the WB is at the top. It comes with a glass sump and plumbing, also there are some complete with ATO reservoir

OP
OP
Kyle079

Kyle079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at WaterBoxes, the only thing I think is missing would be a fuge in the sump unless you go with their largest sizes. I thought about doing one of their 70 or 100. Since this is my first tank I don’t know if I want to throw out 1500-2000 just for the tank, sub and stand.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently having a custom tank built. (Two 150-gal. tanks, actually.) But if I wasn’t going custom, I think I had my other choice narrowed down to Innovative Marine. Seemed like a good intersection of quality and price.

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would vote Waterbox for sure. I recently setup and cycled my 35.2 AIO, and it's beautiful. The cabinet is also top notch. Might be a little expensive, but it's beautiful stuff. Lastly, their customer service is amazing. My cabinet door arrived with a tiny little chip on the front, and they immediately sent me another for free, and told me to just keep all old pieces so that I could build/start cycling my tank while the new one arrived. Pretty happy overall.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi, take a look at joes glass cages,website :)

OP
OP
Kyle079

Kyle079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet aquarium for me, my current reef is from them and it's built great. For something in the 100 gallon range you will have to spend over 1k for rimless unless you go used

I have looked at Planet Aquarium, my LFS is a partner with them. Did you get the tank and stand from them? Their overflow system seemed a little weird when I looked at it. Did you add your own or go with their overflow?

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many amazing companies i chose waterboc personally, and have had buying experience from them. Look and see what you like at the price point you want and go from there.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 158 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 126 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 54 15.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back